Thursday, January 14, 2010

Active and Involved

This has been an extremely busy week both within our school and within our neighborhoods. I am once again reminded of the passion and involvement of Harriet Bishop parents. On Monday, we had a magnet open house, attended by nearly 70 parents. On Tuesday, next year's kindergarteners brought their parents to our annual Kindergarten Orientation. That same day, the Harriet Bishop Advisory Panel, made up entirely of parents, met to discuss programming, initial survey results, and the Facilities Utilization Taskforce's recommendation for boundary changes.

Speaking of that recommendation... several of you have called, stopped by, or emailed with questions. Thank you for your involvement! No question is a poor question. If I know the answer, I'll tell you. If I don't, I'll try to steer you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment